Your donation enables people with differing abilities to live in the community according to their wishes.
Your donation can provide the support necessary for people with differing abilities to find jobs.
Your donation helps children and adults with differing abilities enjoy supported recreational opportunities.
Melwood is the "Vendor of Choice" for a wide range of customers providing quality procurement solutions to meet multiple needs. Our staff and workers are consistent local and national award winners for performance excellence in procurement contracts.
Contracting with Melwood for your outsourcing provides the following:
- Trained, experienced, dependable workers
- Qualified Staff with Professional Memberships, appropriate Licenses, Certifications and years of experience
- An entrepreneurial management team with many years of proven success
- Built in quality control
- Excellent supervisor to worker ratios
- Cost effective and fair market priced services
- Substantial physical assets, including state of the art equipment, four regional locations, and an extensive transportation system
- An insured, reputable and financially solvent vendor
- A contractor registered with Federal Central Contractor Registration System
Melwood provides quality services in the following areas:
- Custodial & Janitorial Services
- Landscape & Horticultural Services
- Total Facility Management Services
We hold subcontracts with local, state and Federal, as well as private customers. We are proud of our certification and participation in the AbilityOne Program, providing quality services to our Federal customers in partnership with NISH.
Melwood offers Subcontract Opportunities for local businesses.