Your donation enables people with differing abilities to live in the community according to their wishes.
Your donation can provide the support necessary for people with differing abilities to find jobs.
Your donation helps children and adults with differing abilities enjoy supported recreational opportunities.
Melwood requires qualified vendors and subcontractors in many service areas. We maintain a Preferred Vendor listing that is used for bid purposes for our new contracts and renewals. We encourage Small and Small Disadvantaged Businesses, 8A firms, Veteran owned companies, and others to contact us regarding their capabilities. Melwood has a record of prompt payment for completion of accepted work, and we value the partnership of our subcontractors as an integral part of our success in the service industry.
- Pest control
- Lead clean-up, removal, and hazard waste removal services
- Trash and recycling services
- Window and venetian blind cleaning
- Construction build outs and alterations
- Tree pruning and tree maintenance
- Turf maintenance and herbicide/pesticide application
- Snow removal
- Operations and maintenance functions
- Irrigation systems maintenance
To be considered for our Preferred Vendor listing, please send your company´s credentials and capabilities, three references, Federal ID and/or Central Contact Registration numbers, a point of contact, phone, fax, and e-mail information to:
Ms. Judith McCowan
Chief Contracts Officer
5606 Dower House Road
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772